Administrative procedure 184.108.40.206 “Registration of a foreign citizen or a stateless person temporarily staying in the Republic of Belarus”
The foreign citizens or the stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Belarus who have crossed the State Border of the Republic of Belarus at checkpoints shall register with the Internal Affairs bodies within 10 days.
The foreign citizens may register in two ways:
- on the Internet via the Central Electronic Services Portal (portal.gov.by) free of charge on the day of the application submission
- at the Department of Citizenship and Migration of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus, geographically related to the address of the temporary residence of a foreign citizen; 1 basic amount shall be paid (27 Belarusian rubles as of April 01, 2020)
To obtain this administrative procedure on the Internet via the Central Electronic Services Portal you shall:
- register on the Central Electronic Services Portal using the login and password;
- order the service in your personal account in the “Citizenship and migration” section;
- fill in and send an electronic application for registration to the authorized body (Department of Citizenship and Migration geographically related to the address of the temporary residence of a foreign citizen).
Notification of acceptance of the application, refusal to accept the application, as well as the result will be presented in your personal account on the Central Electronic Services Portal in the “Ongoing services” section.
Communication on the registration (or refusal to register) will be sent to the user’s personal account on the day of the application submission.
If there is a technical failure, the corresponding informational message is transmitted to the screen and the user’s personal account.
If necessary and technically feasible, a foreign citizen may save registration information on any medium (in a text editor format) or print a passport insert.