How to use the service
- Choose a day from the calendar and time convenient for a visit.
- Enter contact details, send the request.
- Visit the republican certification center at the following address: Minsk, Masherova 25, 2nd floor, room. 200, on the specified day and time.
- Activate the ticket by entering the activation code received during registration on the terminal of the electronic queue management system.
- Wait for a call on the annunciator display panel.
Description of the services provided:
An identifier may be obtained in Belarus by citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and stateless persons.
To obtain an identifier, you should contact the unified service desk, the National Center for Electronic Services or other state organizations authorized by the Council of Ministers to issue a unique identifier and provide an identity document.
Based on the application for the issue of a unique identifier of the established format, which also contains the citizen’s consent to verify personal data in the information resources of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the issuing service employee initiates the formation of a citizen’s personal electronic account and draws up a notice on the issuance of a unique identifier of the established format.