From April 23, the NESC offers new online service for remote receipt of electronic digital signature certificate.
The service 6.0.00 “Remote issuing of the certificate of an individual entrepreneur (an individual) using the current certificate” is available on the Central Electronic Services Portal.
To receive the service you need to:
- log in to the CESP using the current certificate of RCC SMSPK;
- select the service 6.0.00 “Remote issuing of the certificate of an individual entrepreneur (an individual) using the current certificate” in the personal account;
- read and confirm acceptance of the User agreement and the Public offer agreement;
- create a request file in accordance with the instruction. Data for request will be received automatically from the current certificate. The only thing left to do will be specifying the validity period of the new certificate (1 or 2 years for individual entrepreneurs, 3 years for individuals);
- import the created request file and specify one’s contact details;
- select payment method and pay for the service. The payment may be made via ERIP using the following path in the service catalogues tree: ERIP – E-government – NAIS – NAIS e-services.
Upon confirming the payment, the system will automatically issue the certificate and save it in the certificate store. The access details for cloud storage will be shown in the user account. The user guide for using new certificate will be sent to the customer’s e-mail or via SMS.
If the customer’s data for the new certificate request file has been changed in relation to the current certificate, the customer shall contact the registration center personally to get a new certificate.